Monday, June 28, 2010

Precious words..

Looking at my auntie cry over the guy she loves so much made me wonder & wonder..

"How can you see someone you love so much suffer? Will my heart be able to take it if I saw the person I love in the same situation?"

When he was in the ICU, I accompanied my auntie in and this was what she told him..
'Honey, I don't know if you can hear me but I need to tell you this.. I really love you..and you have been my best friend all these years. I'm sorry for all the times I've scolded you but darling I love you very much..I hope I've done my best in taking care of you - You have been a very good husband to me and a very good daddy to our kids..'

At first, I told myself not to cry but when she said that - I couldn't stop crying!
Now I think about it..I have a fear in me that I might love someone like that & to watch him get even a scratch would leave me vulnerable let alone death..I mean to love your family is mandatory 'coz you grew up with them but when you meet someone foreign & spend the rest of your life with him..and love him that much..a total foreigner whom you call your own..

I remember when she came out..she said to my mom - I wish I was single, that way, I would not have loved this man so much & would be happily living my life..Aish..Pat Sitepa, how is she gonna get through the day without you??

No comments:

Post a Comment