Friday, May 6, 2011

*Speechless*

After millions of years, I finally went online and made a guest appearance on MSN and within seconds my high school friend contacted me. After 5 long minutes lecturing me about not going online, he told me what he had been waiting to tell me - he was on the verge of breaking up.

WHAT !!!!???? Apparently, my middle man forgot to signal me about this Pentagon issue and I was left in the dark. It was kinda weird for me since I guided him from the fishing phase to the confessing phase. And to see this relationship crumble like a deck of cards is really heart-wrecking.

Believe it or not, some people do not have flings - they put themselves out there because they believe that the person they like is someone important. This friend is one such person. Seeing that I'm extremely emotional together and current situation is in no way helping my mood, just want to set something straight :

1. People give their hearts not to give you the authority to break them - you are supposed to cherish it.

2. Learn to forgive - love gives you the strength to believe that people can change even if that isn't the case in most instances but it won't hurt you to try.

3. Be careful about what you do and what you say. Don't put yourself in a questionable position.

4. Be honest and share your feelings. Both sides would prefer if you can talk about the problem instead of letting it to pile up but don't raise your voice.

5. If you don't want others to do this to you, don't do it to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment