Monday, April 26, 2010

The lesson for today is..

It is my second week working as a telemarketer..my highest score is 2 sales but it is not good enough! I'm trying hard to get 3 sales but..well, I just hope that tomorrow I'll be able to break the record & get 5 sales!!

1 thing I realised during these 2 weeks is that..I may not be the highest-selling telemarketer nor am I the really capable of handling stress..but I know that GOD has a plan for me..HE has a reason as to why HE routed me to take up this job..HE has a reason as to why HE gave me the telemarketer position & not the QA position..

I'm not exactly sure as to what I'm supposed to learn but I do know that something is in store for me..I should take every passing day in my stride & never give up the fight even if, at times, I might feel sick & tired of waking up to go to work..

PAPA, whatever lesson YOU have planned out for me..Let YOUR will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment