Friday, December 10, 2010

Adventure..

Have you ever felt as if you were made for something bigger – as if there is an adventure out there with you name on it – as if with one turn, your life is gonna take a different route? Some 200 years ago, this wise dude came up with the Existential Theory which states that – perceived void in existence and living is the central concept of chronic anxiety. Basically, what he was trying to say is that – we need to taste freedom and thrill in order to live, or we will feel like a cuckoo bird keyed up in a cage!

I reflect on my orderly scheduled, routine life now and I know that there has got to be more to life. There is more to just studying; more to chasing time; more to completing your assignments! There has got to be more to life! I want to be part of Amazing Race..or want to climb the highest mountain..or want to backpack through the historical cities and discover new people, new story, new experience..

Maybe I'm trying to live in my Disney movies where Princessess meet Princes and they go on a wild magical journey but seriously..if you come to think of it..GOD didn't make us to get all stressed and burnt out right!? I wish I can stumble upon my adventure one day..Maybe waiting for it is half the advneture on its own..

No comments:

Post a Comment